I have been trying to take new videos of the girls, but they always freeze up when they see I am holding the camera!
But I managed to get a little bit of Olive blowing spit bubbles - it's her favorite thing to do right now. And an example of how loud Parker is first thing in the morning. She likes to scream with delight as soon as she wakes up. So here is what we hear at 6 am every morning. The video is dark, but you can get the idea from the sound and can see her little legs kicking away.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Ashley, the girls are so cute! What a fun stage.
It's me again. Can you please send me an e-mail? I don't think I have a current one for you. I need it to add you to our blog. I also have a question for you! Thanks.
Post a Comment