Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I realize that this whole blog could just be called "twin girls in holiday dresses", since that is what I mostly post. But who can resist an occasion for a special outfit?! Here are the girls in their Easter dresses. Grandma Saint also came to visit for their first Easter so here are some pictures with her. As a reminder, it's incredibly hard to get 2 babies to do the right thing for the camera :)



Look at Parker holding Olive's arm!




Olive looking surprised and another cute one of her.



And pretty Parker



and of course the little bunny shoes they both had on


Grandma Saint with Olive


and with Parker


and trying to get one with both...



3 comments:

Katy St Sauveur said...

Looks like you had a beautiful Easter. Those dresses are to die for and you must tell me where those bunny booties came from. I hope you are enjoying your time as a mother.

Sharee said...

They are so cute. They are growing up so fast. Love the bunny booties and I LOVE how she is holding her sisters arm. So adorable.

Summer said...

I think it is so fun to see the girls in their little holiday outfits! They are both too adorable.