Here are some things the girls have been doing lately. They are really good at holding their heads up Here is Parker
and Olive
Parker learned how to hold her rattle
Uncle Rick came to visit. Here he is with Olive
And I don't normally put the girls in matching outfits. But I could not resist these "Daddy Loves Me" shirts and the adorable cupcake dresses from GG Thompson
Those cupcake dresses are so dang cute!! Actually, every single picture I've seen of them has been so darling!! I can't wait to come up and see you and the girls. We are sick (again!) so we'll have to wait a little longer...sigh.
Oh my goodness. They are so adorable. I think they look more alike now?? Maybe just the picts, but they very cute. I can't imagine their wardrobe. I am sure you are having so much fun with them. If you get out this way please let me know. I can't wait to meet them.
Hi everyone,showing the pictures to everyone home and office they are so beautiful and getting so strong holding up their heads. Parker expression is so cute.counting the days until I get to see all of you Love mom saint
Shawn & I have been married for 9 years and we have been blessed with twin girls - Olive & Parker. We live in the Los Angeles area where Shawn is a teacher and I am a full time mom!
5 comments:
Those cupcake dresses are so dang cute!! Actually, every single picture I've seen of them has been so darling!! I can't wait to come up and see you and the girls. We are sick (again!) so we'll have to wait a little longer...sigh.
Oh my goodness. They are so adorable. I think they look more alike now?? Maybe just the picts, but they very cute. I can't imagine their wardrobe. I am sure you are having so much fun with them. If you get out this way please let me know. I can't wait to meet them.
Ashley, they are both so cute! Thanks for updating pictures so we can all enjoy.
Hi everyone,showing the pictures to everyone home and office they are so beautiful and getting so strong holding up their heads. Parker expression is so cute.counting the days until I get to see all of you Love mom saint
They are so cute! How fun!I love the owl noise!
Post a Comment