Hi everyone I played Parker all night long. It was like being there I tried to play it for everyone at work and it didn't work not sure what i'm doing wrong. God bless to you all Love and miss you so much thanks for yesterday that was great!! Love mom
So adorable. Love the frilly little dresses. Gpa bill did a great job. The blessing looked nice. That is wonderful that all the grandparents made the trip. They are so cute.
I am in Colorado and I couldn't sleep so I got up and listened to the music and looked at our beautiful family. I miss you guys so much wish I was there with you guys. I love you Ashley. Thanks for being such a great mom. Can't wait to be home. No matter where we end up as long as we have each other everything will be ok! See you soon. LOve Shawn (daddy)
Shawn & I have been married for 9 years and we have been blessed with twin girls - Olive & Parker. We live in the Los Angeles area where Shawn is a teacher and I am a full time mom!
5 comments:
Hi everyone I played Parker all night long. It was like being there I tried to play it for everyone at work and it didn't work not sure what i'm doing wrong. God bless to you all Love and miss you so much thanks for yesterday that was great!! Love mom
They look so cute! Playing dress up is the best part at this age. Hope all is well.
Ashley and Sean!
The girls are ADORABLE!! Congrats! I'm so glad everyone is healthy and well. How are you surviving?
So adorable. Love the frilly little dresses. Gpa bill did a great job. The blessing looked nice. That is wonderful that all the grandparents made the trip. They are so cute.
I am in Colorado and I couldn't sleep so I got up and listened to the music and looked at our beautiful family. I miss you guys so much wish I was there with you guys. I love you Ashley. Thanks for being such a great mom. Can't wait to be home. No matter where we end up as long as we have each other everything will be ok! See you soon. LOve Shawn (daddy)
Post a Comment