Just getting bigger and bigger...the doctor estimates that each baby weighs about 6 pounds now! I'm basically stuck at home since I can barely walk. But we are almost there!
Ashley you mother-in-law is now using her own cell phone my #303-547-0500 thought I'd better get one so I can talk to you anytime and anywhere. just think we will be there in few days can't wait to see you shawn and of course the babies !! praying for you Love mom St.
Shawn & I have been married for 9 years and we have been blessed with twin girls - Olive & Parker. We live in the Los Angeles area where Shawn is a teacher and I am a full time mom!
3 comments:
Holy Cow Ashley...the end is near :-) You look amazing! Hang in there and get ALL the rest you can now :-)
Ashley you mother-in-law is now using her own cell phone my #303-547-0500 thought I'd better get one so I can talk to you anytime and anywhere. just think we will be there in few days can't wait to see you shawn and of course the babies !! praying for you Love mom St.
You look awesome!! I haven't heard any news...is there any???
Post a Comment