Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Girls Are Here!

The day finally came, and the girls have arrived!

Here are
Olive Kathryn &

Parker Yvonne

Born November 30th at 7:44 and 7:45pm. Olive was 6 pounds 2 ounces and Parker was 5 pounds 10 ounces. Both girls are 19 inches long.
We are all home and doing great! We are so happy they are finally here and we are loving every minute of it.
We all think that Parker looks like Shawn, and Olive like me. But they honestly change daily. Here are some first photos.

Here is a family picture at the hospital. Parker is on the left and Olive on the right


Olive with Daddy


Close up of Parker



Olive on the left, Parker on the right
Parker watching Olive sleep

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Just remember...you will sleep again someday.

Marcia Saint said...

Hi,just check blog spot it looks great loved the pictures you picked since there are about 1000 to pick from. blessing to you all!Love Mom

Sharee said...

CONGRATS! I loved the photo of one of the girls sucking on the others nose...PRICELESS! I just want to cry for you they are so beautiful. I can't wait to meet them and love them. So happy for you. I need your mailing address? will you email it to me? I have one but I am not sure if it is the same.

Summer said...

Congrats! Hope all is well. I'm sure your hands are very full right now. Keep the pics coming, we love to see them when you can!

Juliann said...

What a crazy & exciting journey you've been on...and now the real fun begins!! I'm impressed you've already gotten some pics on your blog, but I've been checking a lot for them, so yes, keep them coming!! :>)

Lauren Tatton said...

They are so cute congrats!!