This one is a side profile of her head and body. I tried to mark it to make it easier.

This is a 3D image, and I think she looks like she is made of Jello! But you are looking straight at her face and her arm and hand are blocking one side of her face. The doctor said those are her sisters legs coming up over her body! I think the poor girls are fighting for space!










5 comments:
The images are really clear to see. That 3D ultrasound is really cool. I have never seen one like that before =). Thanks for posting these! It is really cool to see since we live at a distance. I am sure that the girls will continue to "fight for room". I think that is the way females are programmed.
Ash that is so cool. She looks so cute. I am still jealous.
Ashley, everyone here at the office thinks that Baby B looks like me ha ha the picture are so beautiful hope all is going well for this week with smoke and all love mom st
So sweet!!! I can't wait to meet them...neither can Brinley! :>)
i think baby B looks more like me to be honest...
Post a Comment