The latest belly pic! Shawn is always teasing me that I have trouble keeping my eyes open in these pictures. He says I have "sleepy eyes" - but I try so hard to keep them open! It's a curse :)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
good afternoon hope all is well, had a beautiful day and was thinking of you !! Rob and I were talking what the girls will be like it was so much fun.Like a christmas present and you're wondering, guessing what it will be. just letting you know we love you lots god bless mom st
Apparently Shawn showed this to John when we were there visiting you. I was unaware until speaking with Marcia tonight. I am so glad she mentioned something! You look great! Are french fries still in the diet?
You are one hot mama! So fun seeing you and hanging out. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon. I am still quite jealous of you...TWINS and GIRLS. Always wanted both of those. Congratulations. Love ya
Post a Comment