Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

19 Weeks

Here I am at 19 weeks. For a change of scenery, I'm in my office at Nickelodeon. This week I measure at 39 inches, so I seem to be averaging 1/2 inch per week - Yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley you are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Per Karen mother of triplets says to keep your feet up as much as possible and Bob father of triplet girls says he understands Shawn's concerns about the boys!!

Anonymous said...

Shawn and Ashley and Babies A&B, Thank you for my spa day can't wait to use it you guy's are so nice,great,caring and you know how much I love chocolate!!Having a great day dinner at Pam's weather bad for our boating someday God bless Love mom st.

MandaV said...

Ashley you are so beautiful. I can't believe that you guys are having twins. Remember there are two babies in there. I wouldn't worry about your size as long as they are healthy. I am so happy for the both of you!! Shawn is going to have his hands full. I was reading your blog about you three girls being so lucky to have him. He's the best and you guys are going to be such great parents. I know this cause he used to play "barbies" with me. Lol. More like I made him play. I can't wait to see you and most of all meet those baby girls. Will you share? I need a little girl. I'm so jealous. Any names picked out. Love and miss you guys so much!!! By the way we are already planning our next vaca to Disneyland. ;)