skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Olive's New Crib
We finally got Olive a big crib! By way of explanation - we only have 2 bedrooms in our house, and the girls can't sleep in the same room because they wake each other up. So Olive has been sleeping in our room in a co-sleeper crib (a smaller crib that attaches to our bed) and Parker sleeps in a big crib in their room. But now Olive is too big for the co-sleeper and we got her the same crib that Parker has. Here are some pictures. She loves it!She looks so grownup and proud of her new crib!
Letting her sister check it out and waving to the camera
3 comments:
They have grown up so much... you need to post more cause I feel like they went from newborns to big girls... it's crazy how fast they grow. I love the bedding too. They are so super duper cute! Love them and love you and Shawn :)
more pictures! we love them!
So cute. they seems so full of personality. I can't wait to meet them someday.
Post a Comment