Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6 Months!

The girls turned 6 months this past Sunday if you can believe it!! It's all going by so fast and they are SO big! We had a lot of "firsts" in the last week, and here are some pictures.

Our first visit from Uncle John & Aunt Katy



Our first try at real food - We gave them carrots and as you can see, not much made it into Olive's mouth, but plenty on her bib.


Parker on the other hand couldn't get enough! She loved ever bite and even sucked it off the tray. Just like her Daddy the way she loves her veggies!




We also put the girls in the pool for the first time, and they loved it! They were too cute in their swimsuits. I am looking forward to lots more swimming this summer. In the pictures I'm with Parker and Shawn is with Olive.




2 comments:

Sharee said...

Ashley you look AMAZING! You can't even tell you had a baby let alone TWINS!!! Lucky Girl. The Girls are so adoarable. I wish you were coming to powell so we could see you all. But It is hard with little ones. Hopefully we get to see you soon. They are so cute.

Juliann said...

Too cute!!! Their suits are DARLING!! And I second what Sharee said--You look Amazing!! (must be that breast feeding-haha!) It looks like you are doing great. I really want to come up and see you! There is a serious problem that they are 6 months old, and I have yet to meet them. I mean, really!!! Do you think your girls are ready to handle Camden?? :>) If so, I'm there!:>)