Oh girl you look great. You are all baby. My butt and thighs and well everything get huge too and you just have this bump on your normal body. Hang in there.
Ashley,great talking with you this morning I've shown your picture at work and you are all baby so cute.Counting the days getting more excited every minute!! God Bless you and Shawn and Baby A&B Love Mom St
Shawn & I have been married for 9 years and we have been blessed with twin girls - Olive & Parker. We live in the Los Angeles area where Shawn is a teacher and I am a full time mom!
5 comments:
Oh girl you look great. You are all baby. My butt and thighs and well everything get huge too and you just have this bump on your normal body. Hang in there.
The best part about getting big, is you know you are near the end! You still look great though.
Oh Ash...all belly with twins...you are TOO cute!!!
Ashley,great talking with you this morning I've shown your picture at work and you are all baby so cute.Counting the days getting more excited every minute!! God Bless you and Shawn and Baby A&B Love Mom St
GIRL you look amazing. I looked like you with only 1 baby. BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy every last minute of sleep. Can't wait to see you gorgeous girls.
Post a Comment