Wednesday, September 9, 2009
25 1/2 Weeks
I have been behind on Belly pics - but here I am at 25 weeks and 4 days. The big headline for this part of the pregnancy is "I'm Tired!" As I'm sure anyone who has ever been pregnant would agree, it is very difficult to sleep. There is really no comfortable position and I toss and turn all night. But I keep reminding myself that I won't sleep much when they are here, so I better get used to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
ashley you rock! that thing is HUGE!
Wow Ashley! And it says 100 days! People do not give mothers with multiples enough credit. If you look carefully at the pictures you can see that the old picture is much more tight around your arms. Are the babies taking every inch you have to give? I hope you are staying cool!
sorry i said your babies make your belly huge...i was informed that might not be nice, i hope you know what i meant:) i think that is good
You look GORGEOUS girl. I love pregnancy. I love a prego belly. My family is complete, but seeing you reminds me of how much i LOVE being pregnant.
Post a Comment